Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bad Day Made Better



I received my blood test results this morning, cried, then went shopping.

I didn't buy much. I got new shoes to wear to church on those Sundays I have to teach. Lovely little black flats. I also picked up a pair of Rebock sneakers. They are wonderful; like walking on memory foam.

So of course I need some reason to wear these heavenly sneakers. What better place then while sitting *laugh* on my new Weslo recumbant excersise bike!


Super thin model not included.

The fact is my cholesterol levels are not good. They aren't evil yet, but the Dr. wants me to go on a drug that I'm really against going on. I'm being an empowered patient and saying "No". I am going to change more of my eating habits - eat oatmeal every morning - and exercise on my new bike. I even did a mile today just trying it out...I think I'm going to need some books on tape.

2 comments:

Jared Quan said...

Grats on taking charge of your eating habits. I recently have changed my habits to make my life healthier, I am proud to be off caffeine for four months now. It isn't quite as easy as it sounds. So good for you, and good luck.

Lace and Books said...

Caffein was easy for me. I gave it up years ago... carbonation makes me sick *laugh*