Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Post

  After getting up at 10 (stayed up till 2) and swallowing some oatmeal and toast I find that this year, so far, is not much different than last year.  *looks around*  yep, house is still a mess, landry still needs to be done and put away, I still look like a beached whale...yep same as last year!

  I ought to be a big year for Shiori though; if she isn't potty trained by Christmas I'll hurt myself.  Rick will get his teaching credential and the hunt for a better paying job will begin.  I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up...oh wait I am grown up. *blinks* Is it too late to change my mind?  I should have gone with graphic design or art...*sigh* ah well.

If there anyone actually reading this blog I hope your year is good.  I'm going back to bed now.

No comments: