Monday, June 4, 2012

Vacation time

Vacation time will not come soon enough.  I need to get out of Utah.  I need to walk in the woods and shiver in the cold of a Rocky Mountain summer's night.  I want to write and read.  Rick suggested I take painting.  I poo pooed it, but the more I think about it the more I wonder if I should, just to try. 

Rick is getting itchy for a "new place" he said last night.  I was surprised, but I kind of wonder if it's a sign that we really need to look for a new location/home.  We have no more money now than we did a year ago and Rick is really resenting the school district and the LDS attitude of "do it for free" that abound here.  I wish I knew what to say or do.  So, yaaaa we both need a vacation.

Boo keeps telling us that we are going to Estes Park *nods*  Over the mountain.  I'm almost afraid that I'll get there and not want to leave *laugh*.  I'm also going to have lunch with Carol Berg while there.  I'm worried I'll say or do something stupid.  I'm the queen of that.

Is it June 16th yet?

No comments: