Monday, July 9, 2007

The Great Conjunction

Once more unto the breach my friends. I have tried to blog in the past and never liked the format. Add to that grad school or work and the the fact that I'd rather be reading or painting... well blogging just didn't happen. I am, however, attempting to take it up again in hope that it will become something interesting. I know I love reading blogs.

So what is up this week. I'm stressing over a job application. I really want it! It's the youth services librarianship at Springville Library, but I'm getting depressed about it. They were interviewing someone at ALA and I'm betting it was some perky kiddy librarian (aka romper room). Which means they likely interviewed better than I did - I always interview badly. And they'll get it. *sigh* I try to do everything right and nothing works out. I get really tiered of it. I can understand why some people go all nuts after tyring for so long and being passed up because it's who you know not how skilled you are.

The art museum has unpainted walls, but that will change this week.
World Horror Convention planning is coming along well. COME and VOTE for Hideyuki Kikuchi for life time achievement award! (more later)
http://www.whc2008.org/

Finally got to see some movies this weekend. TRANSFORMERS is cool . . . pointless, but cool. Pan Labyrinth was good, disturbing, but good.

Well back to work.

No comments: