Wednesday, June 30, 2010

12.5 Pounds of ...

Chocolate.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this precious artisan chocolate that has found its way into my home. There will be ice cream, a must, and I now have no excuse not to try to make mousse. I had this amazing mousse at La Grolla in New York several years ago that I dream about duplicating. I'm definitely making truffles as I've just learned to make Ganache. I guess this is the sign that it's time to break out the chocolate "cookbook" and make some of those amazing sweet treats that I've not had the guts or ingredients to make.

I'd love to hear some ideas for the chocolate.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Did you win the Amano Chocolate Give away!?!?!?!?

I'll stop by LaGrolla today (although it's now been converted from restaurant to pizzaria) and see if I can get the recipie from Dan!

Save some of it until I arrive!!!!