Friday, April 1, 2011

Prophetic April Fool

Often in plays the fool speakes much of the wisdom and prooves him/herself phofetic.  Today that would be me.  I thought of a grand April Fool's joke.  I cleaned the kitchen completely (a job my DH often does - I do the bathroom) And sent him an email saying that we had a flood in the house.  Well, when he went to fill the tub for Boo's bath he found we had no hot water.  When we looked in the basement there was a 3 foot wide wet zone from the water heater to the drain pipe *sigh*

It was only supposed to be a joke.  Next year I'll give fools Day a miss.  He hope that it's an easy fix...we'll know when Dad comes up from the basement.  At least all my dishes are clean and I got in most of my laundry.  I however, am a skodey mess.  *sigh*  Calgone take me away.

No comments: