Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Early Morning Play

I was awoken one early morning this week by a Provo city utility worker letting me know that I would be without water for most of the day.  There was a water main break up the road that needed fixing.  This breakage included the system that sends water to the fire-hydrant in my front yard. So for 2 hours they drained it.

I think I would be deficit as a mother if I didn't take my water loving girl outside and let her play.  Yes, it was a cold morning, but that's what coats are for.  She was quite wary of the hydrant pitting water and the 2 guys standing near it so we played in the river that flowed down 1000 East.  Fun times and wild morning hair.


2 comments:

Blondepoetess said...

It is fun to see the pix since I had heard the story. Fun times :)

Lisa said...

It just doesn't get more gorgeous!!!